Thursday, November 12, 2009

Social Studies Reseach ( i find no use of it but just a big headache)

so once i had to research some things for my culminating task in sixth grade and boy did it tak me alot of research to find some things w/ no thins attached. to find everythingi had to use all of my sources of information as my new english teacher says caz i had to find alot of places, ppl, and events to complete a turn-inable assigment. i used the history books, internet, teacher`s advice, and my parents part of the information as in wat they remember from history yrs ago. in the end i found out that i was sore from the hard work and keep remembering some things from the research that i wanted to forget but couldnt caz i keep thinking "I would if she`s going to giv a test about tis" but im glad about getting a good grade but not so good for worrying about my grade while she graded all of them huh

Bye ppl!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment